Monday, July 14, 2008

Venice Beach, California

This week while in California I had a shoot with hip hop artist 3IZE, who is gearing up for his first live performance 
at The Verity Room in Topanga,CA.
For me it is always an exciting challenge to take on something new and different which pushes me to get out of my comfort zones or photo rituals. 
I have been in "senior portrait mode" and this was a welcomed chance to get a little bit edgier and moody with my work. 
Be it that this is a small step, I like to think that daily steps will lead to giant leaps.
~Krystle

"Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions:
could have, might have, and should have."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nicely done Krystle. Love you!

rs