Sunday, September 28, 2008

September's Status


Hello!
Sorry for the gap, I forgot all about the blog!
Update:
-In August Josh and I celebrated 7 years together  & went to Key West to scuba dive.
-As of right now, Josh is on the road out west with the band and I am just home from England where I spent 10 days with my family.
New News:
-Along with my photography I have started working for Adtech Design Inc. designing logos, brochures, etc.
- The band has: a new lead singer Kyle from Connecticut, a new bus, and had their tee-shirt picked up nation wide by the store Hot Topic!
&
-Josh has started making Video Tour Blogs, they are really funny you should check one out.
I have listed the link under the photo of Josh on the right side of the blog.

*The above photo is from Kendal's last show in Sarasota. 
The guys all surprised him with the " I heart Kendal" shirts. 
Kyle is in black on the far left .

No comments: